Thursday, February 17, 2005

Our sweet child has pinkeye. He managed to be 100% healthy for...oh...one week! Last night he came home with red, glassy eyes and this morning had eyelashes covered in crust. He stayed home with me and we had an "all pajama" day.

His appetite has been voracious this past week. He has to be experiencing another growth spurt. I have been giving him extra snacks to keep him full. He now likes to pull up his shirt and pat his belly. This is something I used to do when I was little. I would curl up beside my Grandpop in his easy chair and we'd compare who had a bigger pot belly.


Judah with Electric Hair Posted by Hello


Judah's new words of the week:

  • Hahpoo ("Harper", a very pretty blonde girl in his class who giggled with him through naptime last Friday)
  • Night-night (when he wants to go to bed)

I found out today that my pregnant sister-in-law, who is due in July, is having another boy. The name they are considering at present is "Rope".

No comments: