Monday, April 25, 2005

I have just returned from Panama. I went with a colleague to do a site inspection at a resort where we plan to have our summer retreat. It was a whirlwind trip. I arrived midday on Thursday and flew home Friday night. However, we managed to tour the resort, eat two sumptuous meals, tour the Miraflores Locks, Old Panama, and see a bit of the city before I came back home.

This is the second time I have been to Panama, but the first time I have ventured outside the city.

With barely time to unpack, I am already packing once more as Micheal & I are leaving for a four day cruise tomorrow on Holland America Line's Oosterdam from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico to San Diego. We met Micheal's mom early this morning midway between home and the ranch where Judah will spend the week. He got to feed cows today (one of his favorite activities). I miss him like crazy and couldn't really focus the rest of the day, but I know he's having a blast with his Gran & Papa and we will enjoy ourselves.

I just added an Audioblogger feature, so if I am able to dial in, we may post an audio greeting here during our journey. I figure if Gavin Bates can post from Mount Everest, I should be able to get something in via the Pacific Ocean, right?

No comments: