And so it begins. Judah has been saying "no" for a couple months, but now it is being used constantly, and not always appropriately. He'll say "no" for any reason, such as the following:
- I have five minutes to get to work in another city and I still have to get him dressed
- It's time to eat vegetables (he also hands them back to us and says, "Thank You!")
- His nose needs to be blown
- We have to stop at a red light
- We are all just sitting there, doing absolutely nothing and he just yells, "NO!!!!!"
Power struggles in toddlerhood revolve around food, clothing and toilet/diapering. You gotta grab whatever power you can get when everyone else is three feet taller than you are.