Things that made parenting tough today:
- Judah wouldn't eat or drink
- He tossed his blocks, Weebles and coloring book pages all over the house. I would clean them up only to have him right behind me scattering everything out again
- I walked out of the room for a few minutes only to come back to see he had colored on the walls with blue and yellow crayon
- He stood up on the ottoman and nearly fell off it seconds later
- He's been loose in the caboose for two days, so the minute I change a diaper, it's time to do it again
- Micheal worked all day and has school until 10pm tonight
Judah started saying new words this weekend. "Jay Jay" (Jay Jay the Jet Plane), "Christy" (pronounces it "Shis-tee"), "No Judah", "Bob" (Bob the Builder) and "Fish". I've also been quizzing him on his sign language comprehension by having conversations with him where I am signing but not speaking the word. I signed "apple" and he said, "apple". Same for "ice cream."